Are you missing teeth? Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and provide a fixed solution to having removable partial or complete dentures. Dental implants in Crystal Lake IL can help you feel confident about your smile again. In addition to their aesthetic benefits, dental implants can help resolve joint pain, restore an individual’s ability to chew and speak properly, and provide support for a bridge or denture. We have compiled a list of a few facts you should know about Dental Implants.
- Dental implants provide the feel, function, and appearance of natural teeth more effectively than other options used to replace missing teeth.
- It is estimated that 69% of Americans between the age of 35 to 44 have at least one missing tooth.
- One in every four adults over the age of 74 has lost ALL their natural teeth.
- Contemporary dental implants that have been used for decades have been proven to be effective and safe.
- Dental implants are the only restoration option that will preserve and stimulate natural bone, helping to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone less.
- Dental implants can be traced back to around 600 AD. Tooth-like pieces of shell would be hammered into the jaw of a Mayan woman.
Dental Implants Crystal Lake IL
The dental implant process requires a number of visits over several months. Learn more about dental implants at Cary Dental Associates here. Call us at (847) 516-1100 to request an appointment.
Source: American Academy of Implant Dentistry